Welcome to Erestor's Kato Memorial Go Server EGS
This is a turn-based go server where you can play games of go and rengo.
or login to start.
- Optimized rendering engine (1.11.8).
- Added a list of donors to the header (1.11.7).
- Added rengo support (1.11.6).
- Fixed a bug preventing users with very long Facebook ID from registering with the go application (1.11.5).
- More fixes to byoyomi functionality, hope everything is fine now (1.11.4).
- Fixed a critical bug causing byo-yomi clock not to work reliably and finishing some games prematurely (1.11.3).
- Fixed a bug preventing some Internet Explorer users from marking the dead stones (1.11.2).
- Fixed a bug in SGF support (1.11.1).
- Set up a game of rengo easily just by ticking a check box in the Create game screen. It will be automatically flagged as Rengo (), so everyone will see that you're up to a social game rather than a serious one.
- If you flag a game as Favorite, you'll see a icon next to it in the game lists.
- Notification is sent when a game you're playing finishes.
- Users can now flag games as favorite, boring, or whatever they like, using the icon in the goban display screen.
- Another new setting allows users to display labels on the board.
- Move confirm and cancel buttons have been changed from blue to green and red.
What's expected soon?
- Kanji labels for the goban.